Wednesday, May 16, 2012

#Celebrating Blogging!!!

Today I am celebrating blogs!!! Is there anything better than people writing what is on their heart? I have had such a struggle blogging. The more I talk to others that have blogs the more I see and hear that the struggle to blog on a daily or even a weekly basis is a constant battle. So, today I celebrate all of you bloggers out there that are taking the time to share your passions and wisdom.
    I celebrate Julianne Howell's blog http://julieannhowell.wordpress.com/ . Her insight and wisdom to authors out there is such a help. Her passion for life and the written word is reflected in everything she does.
    I celebrate Lauren Miller's blog Legally Lauren. Her biblical wisdom is beyond her years!!! She shares such insightful things from the bible. You really se her heart and that she has put alot of thought into what she writes as a Law Student, but more so as someone striving for God's best in her life.
    Today I celebrate all you bloggers out there!!! Never give up!!! People are blessed by what you write even if you think noone is reading.

1 comment:

  1. Cynthia,
    Your post is so sweet. Thank you for your kind words.
    You are an inspiration to so many people including me...
    Remember if you make a difference in one persons life then you have made a difference..
    Let's celebrate blogging together.

    Julie Ann

    ReplyDelete